Heard any good Audiobooks lately? Get one free!

10:04 PM

(0) Comments

Nike: October New Design!!!

boy_bersahaje


IN this October, Nike Sb relase new model that gives us healthy dose of calm. The new release model shoes such as "Boba Fett" Dunk Highs, a pair of P-ROD II’s and a Blazer Low SB now available at choosen Nike boutique around you. What are you waiting for? Go and get the latest shoes from Nike Sb.








Hmmmm, what a nice design. I wish I can wear it and show to all my buddies. Make them jealous and leave them.So cruel!!! Just joke bro. In my opinion, these shoes is smart and cool when match them with bermuda or short jeans or maybe with corduroy shorts. Looks really nice man...Mama, Please get me one Nike Sb hehehehe. besides wearing a short, I also will try to match up these shoes with skinny jeans and some loose shirt. Looks like the fashion in early 90's. That time my idol is Amy from Search band. Seems like the old fashion will get a new freshly and become a new edge fashion. Let's feel it together.

Stumble Upon Toolbar
0 Responses to "Nike: October New Design!!!"