Heard any good Audiobooks lately? Get one free!

12:16 AM

(0) Comments

Blogger & Campaign

boy_bersahaje

Hye there, hope you'll enjoy with labimbi's blog and always come again to read the post. Start from today, if all of you have a campaign, charity works even a banner to advertise, just email to me and I'll upload into this label (Friend's blog or campaign). We can make a deal by win win situation. I mean, if I advertise your banner on my blog, so do you. Right?

So, if you're not mine let me introduce my 1st ever D.I.Y banner. Simple and crumple :P.


BERSAHAJE




For the very 1st timer, I took 'Go Green with AGP' campaign to start on this section. Hope that we can make a bond and helping each others. I'am doing of this without taking any profit. Just want to make friends and networking. Thank you.






Stumble Upon Toolbar
0 Responses to "Blogger & Campaign"