Heard any good Audiobooks lately? Get one free!

7:00 PM

(2) Comments

Which TV Characters Are You?

boy_bersahaje

Last evening, I just surfed the net read and read my networking friend's blog. I was attracted with my new mate, Jean with her new post about a special quizzes. Which results of the quiz will show who are you in your favourite tv show. I've took the quiz. 1st of cos my most favourite tv show; Heroes and 2nd is Realllity Tv Show:Kardashian Family. So here below are the results.











*begin copy here*

1. Take some Personality Quiz here. At least 2 (two) of it.
2. Post the result on your blog and then leave a comment here so that I can add it to a Which TV Shows Character Are You? master list.
3. Pass this tag to a blogger who you think watch a TV Shows. OR, if you interested in having fun, just include yourself in.
4. Update the list on your post regularly to ensure everybody gets equal link benefit.

Which TV Shows Character Are You?


1. Snapshotcap 2. azlan.anilezfa.com 3. My So-Called Life 4. My Little Black Pot 5. Pinay WAHM 6. Roselle's Sweet Escape 7. SuperNova & SweetPain 8. A Great Pleasure 9. Interest | Hobbies | Lifestyle 10. You're next

*end copy here*

So mates...answer the quiz with heart of "bersahaje"...cheers



Boy_bersahaje baek punya
[Head Editor Of labimbi's]

Stumble Upon Toolbar
2 Responses to "Which TV Characters Are You?"
October 8, 2008 at 12:58 AM
hi boy! thanks for doing the quiz, i'll add u to my list!

i was just asking u who is bruce at my blog. now i know. thanks! :)
October 8, 2008 at 3:36 AM
i'll support evrything on your blog. your welcome