Heard any good Audiobooks lately? Get one free!

4:02 PM

(3) Comments

After Graduated What Next?...Working or Graping (un-employ)

boy_bersahaje


Graduation is the ceremony when qualified students are conferred an academic degree by their school (for primary and secondary education levels), or university (for collegiate and post-graduate degrees). Different educational institutions practice different graduation ceremony traditions.Graduation day would always be a milestone celebration for every person since (include me :)) it marks something that had ended for something that will start sooner or later. It is an occasion that makes every person excited for its next level.

In Malaysia, mostly it's called 'Convocation Day'. The day which full of memories with friends, family and mostly with the love kiukiukiu (chuckles). Graduation is a lifetime achievement and it needs to be made special. Receiving the graduation throws makes for a great memory to suit this occasion that will be cherished by the graduate in the days to come. The throws are beautiful and lovely things to give the room of the graduate a warm and pretty look. When personalized, the throws are accompanied with great feelings and sentiments that renders a whole new meaning to the gift item. This is what makes the graduation throws special.

I don't know why, my heart when entered to the hall of graduation felt want to cry for looking the stage, parents and my friends. For about 4 years being together (mates) with full of lough, cry, happy, craziness, study together, fasting, eating and all the things courage me to cry (but i still being cool on that day :p). I realized, all of these will be a part of sweetest memories in my life.

So, before getting graduate I've work at a restaurant in a JB (Johor Bahru) town. Start right after finish my study in May2008 till now Oct2008. About 6 months I'm searching the coolest job that suit for me (salary, environment, how far it is and the most important must have the chance for Over Time). The conclusion now is '0'. Nothing that suite to me. I'm a lil bit fussy in choosing the type of job and work. My gurl always scold me cos of that. But for me, it doesn't matter about how long the time I'm searching the job but the most important is the quality and satisfied of the result. Thanx to my gurl that always giving me a spirit and motivation for being hardworking after my graduation.

Frankly say that, my interest 99% is into business. I'm in a business family. Therefore, it influence of my mind and heart to keep going in the business arena. But of cos dude, my gurl is 1st and that's why I'm still searching for a best job for me and 'our' future huhuhuhu. So, the story of my life after graduation is full of business stuff. For your information, I'm working at my family restaurant. Besides, I've also take a few steps for making money on my own. Such as, selling the Football Club jersey, draw the interior design for my bro-in-law, collect recycle stuff and helping my bro at the site. I need to earn more money for survive in this world of money. Credit for mobile, streamix bill, fuel (myr2.55), shopping and others make me crazy to search the hole of money huhuhu.

Almost everyday heard about my ex-classmate got a job, one by one till me and Ayan. Sad? Hurmm, not really cos I now who am I and how far could I go. Just Ayan and I be together to attend any interview in this town. At Persada (Convention Centre), PTP (Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas), factory, consultants, office and much more. God known well than us. This Monday (6Oct08) at PTP, we once again will attend the interview which Ayan told me that his uncle suggest (maybe his uncle is a BIG CABLE that we're waiting for all of these days :P).

So mates, pray for me and Ayan will success through in that interview...Amin. That's all dude, give me some comments,suggests or anything that you think need to through...

Stumble Upon Toolbar
3 Responses to "After Graduated What Next?...Working or Graping (un-employ)"
October 6, 2008 at 12:38 PM
Congrates on your graduation and good luck in your interview! :)

i've added u in my go green list, but i couldnt find the blogroll here. :/
October 6, 2008 at 2:06 PM
thanx jean, hehehehe i'm not sure either your blog roll or mine that you meant?
October 8, 2008 at 1:02 AM
oh, the blogroll i was talking about is the go green blogroll. it contains all the go green participants. :) u can find teh blogroll code in my post! just click on the 'join' button on my badge. :)