Heard any good Audiobooks lately? Get one free!

1:13 AM

(0) Comments

TheBest Part Of Smoking

boy_bersahaje



Smoking...
When smoking I feel stone,
Stone with my own world,
My world that no body know accept smokers like me,
The smokers who will over and over smoking,
Smoking without attention to the the 'No Smoking Here' board.

Smoking...
When smoking the Ideas come,
Come in a big volume,
Volume not even big as a tank,
But is biggest than the tank,
Too much Ideas,
Ideas for blogging or joking,
Jokes make me feel like drinking the Coke.

Smoking...
When smoking people around look bad,
Look bad to the smokers,
Smokers don't know anything,
Anything but something,
Something came around when cigarette is going down,
Down without waiting the time,
Time is like a blade,
Blade which kill the late,
Late to stop from smoking.

Smoking...,
I beg to you please go away,
Go away from my blood,
Blood that consists of cocaine,
Cocaine make me LOVE to you,
Love since people called me 'The Addicted',
Addicted to what I felt,
Felt like to want another cigarette,
Cigarettes make people be smokers,
And SMOKERS RISING UP THE MALAYSIAN ECONOMICS

Stumble Upon Toolbar
0 Responses to "TheBest Part Of Smoking"